Monday 9 March 2015

Introduction to my blog by Nicola Mclennan.

Well, where to start . I have always had an interest in art and crafting from being very young i had massive dreams of becoming a florist and making up churches and wedding locations look so beautiful that the bride and groom and also the guests would be talking about how beautiful and happy they felt on there wedding day and how wonderful the flowers was arranged. I had my first child  a beautiful baby girl when i was only 17 so my life plans changed completely but i wouldnt have it any other way i was a happy mother and then along the way came two more beautiful baby girls. I got married just before having the second baby girl to the love of my life and the dad to my three beautiful girls. Anyway this is not a life story of myself i just wanted to give you a look into my life and like lots of other peoples wants, needs and choices they dont all end up where you imagine but where you do end up is where you should have always meant to be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment